Ezra- Full Sleeve Jacquard Pure Linen Kurta - Blue
- Free Express Shipping on Prepaid orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is a Light Blue woven jacquard long-sleeve pure linen kurta with a stand collar and stitch details. Perfect for the festive season!
A subtle statement of class every day, anywhere.
Collar: Regular Collar
Colour: Light Blue
Fabric: 100% Pure Linen(44 LEA Pre-Shrunk)
Our linen wear goes through our proprietary Linius process to ensure zero shrinkage and superior hand-feel with the perfect fit, finish, and fall in Linen. We at linen trail use 44-60 LEA count which works best for shirts as they are not too transparent and yet soft and comfortable to wear after our Linius process.
Our pure linen-wear is naturally :
The model in the image is wearing an S size(Comfort Fit).
We offer free shipping across India.We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. Orders are generally dispatched within 2-3 working days. Most orders are delivered within 3-15 working days in India.Within a day after the product has been shipped, you will receive a mail with the tracking number.If you think you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please call our customer care immediately at +919188270822 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID.Once the product has left our warehouse, Linen Trail will not be held responsible in cases of delayed deliveries caused due to any unforeseen circumstances faced by our courier partners. In case of such delays, you can get in touch with us and we will do what is in our power to get your product to you at the earliest.
For the first wash, Soak the shirt in lukewarm water to avoid creasing.
- You can hand wash or give a gentle machine wash with mild detergent and a short spin.
- Tumble dry it at a low temperature (remove from the dryer while they are slightly damp before they become stiff)
- Separate light and dark colours Wash in lukewarm or cold water at 40 Degree Celsius or 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid bleaching as it weakens the fibres and may affect the colour of the dyed linens.
Read More (Click this button)