Ecru Linen Jacket & Jogger Co-Ord Set
- Free Express Shipping on Prepaid orders
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Premium 4-pocket Linen Jacket for Men with subtle stitch detailing. Styled best with an organic white tee and our Ecru Joggers that are extremely comfortable. The joggers have an elastic waistband along with 6 pockets making it your favorite pair.
Material: Premium Linen
The model in the image is wearing an S size (Regular Fit). and 32, length - 42 inch/106.68 cm
Fabric: Premium Linen(44 LEA Pre-Shrunk)
Did you know?
Linen yarn is made from the bast of the flax plant.
Here's why Linen is the epitome of Slow Fashion:
- Flax needs 0 water irrigation to grow
- A linen shirt uses 6.4L vs 2,700L of water for an organic cotton shirt
- Linen is the strongest natural fiber & making it extremely long-lasting
- Flax stores 4,00,000 tons of CO2 each year
We offer free shipping across India.We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. Orders are generally dispatched within 2-3 working days. Most orders are delivered within 3-15 working days in India.Within a day after the product has been shipped, you will receive a mail with the tracking number.If you think you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please call our customer care immediately at +919188270822 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID.Once the product has left our warehouse, Linen Trail will not be held responsible in cases of delayed deliveries caused due to any unforeseen circumstances faced by our courier partners. In case of such delays, you can get in touch with us and we will do what is in our power to get your product to you at the earliest.
For the first wash, Soak the shirt in lukewarm water to avoid creasing.
- You can hand wash or give a gentle machine wash with mild detergent and a short spin.
- Tumble dry it at a low temperature (remove from the dryer while they are slightly damp before they become stiff)
- Separate light and dark colours Wash in lukewarm or cold water at 40 Degree Celsius or 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid bleaching as it weakens the fibres and may affect the colour of the dyed linens.
Read More (Click this button)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.