Becket - Linen Short Jacket - Ecru
- Free Express Shipping on Prepaid orders
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Premium 4-pocket Linen Jacket for Men with subtle stitch detailing. Styled best with an organic white tee and our Ecru Joggers.
A subtle statement of class every day, anywhere.
Collar: Regular Collar.
Fabric: Premium Linen(44 LEA Pre-Shrunk)
The model in the image is wearing an S size (Regular Fit).
Did you know?
Linen yarn is made from the bast of the flax plant.
Here's why Linen is the epitome of Slow Fashion:
- Flax needs 0 water irrigation to grow
- A linen shirt uses 6.4L vs 2,700L of water for an organic cotton shirt
- Linen is the strongest natural fiber & making it extremely long-lasting
- Flax stores 4,00,000 tons of CO2 each year
We offer free shipping across India.We ship throughout the week, except Sundays & Public holidays. Orders are generally dispatched within 2-3 working days. Most orders are delivered within 3-15 working days in India.Within a day after the product has been shipped, you will receive a mail with the tracking number.If you think you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please call our customer care immediately at +919188270822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID.Once the product has left our warehouse, Linen Trail will not be held responsible in cases of delayed deliveries caused due to any unforeseen circumstances faced by our courier partners. In case of such delays, you can get in touch with us and we will do what is in our power to get your product to you at the earliest.
For the first wash, Soak the shirt in lukewarm water to avoid creasing.
- You can hand wash or give a gentle machine wash with mild detergent and a short spin.
- Tumble dry it at a low temperature (remove from the dryer while they are slightly damp before they become stiff)
- Separate light and dark colours Wash in lukewarm or cold water at 40 Degree Celsius or 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid bleaching as it weakens the fibres and may affect the colour of the dyed linens.
Read More (Click this button)
Very classy spin on the age old trucker jacket… the linen fabric provides an element of class and subtlety to this casual staple. Perfect for the in-between seasons. The fit is good. The ecru color is always great with linens. Better to go with a slightly larger size if you are between sizes as linen has no stretch unlike cotton, and is likely to shrink a little in washing.